Tuesday, August 2

542

I use Ourmedia.org to host my podcasts and they absolutely suck right now. I'm going to try to upload it one more time.

Well, here's something interesting about Netflix. If you rent movies like crazy, they will slow down the whole process so you get fewer movies. They won't ship them right away, or they won't update the database when you return a video. They do this to save money and help out customers who do not rent as much. I never trusted these types of services anyway.

Ugh, this is why I hate elevators. I don't like the idea that an elevator can be "hacked" to do things it should not normally do. I don't like elevators at all. I just get a weird feeling when I step into an elevator. I think to myself, "This could be the last time I step into one of these deathtraps." I'll take the stairs most of the time.

Also, Apple released a new 2-button mouse. It even has a weird peg sticking up through the center. Could be neat, but not with the name, "Mighty Mouse."

2 comments:

dontcare@delete.com said...

Wow. I like the new approach to the blog, except that I still want to hear about your life (I am sure we all do). Speaking of hearing you (and me), where is the latest podcast?

Hey man, I am sorry I bailed out of town on Sunday without calling you first. But you'll be up in a week and a half. On Thursdays, there is a basketball game with these guys - I plan on going for the first time this week. So, when you are up, we'll prolly have to hit that up.

Give me a call sometime (especially since you need to return my voice message from Sunday).

FBombAndy said...

I dunno. This might just be a break from the norm. Like a vacation, but with posts. And I finally got the podcast onto the server, but it took all of 10 hours.

It's cool. By the way, I won't be coming down that weekend. It'll be the Tuesday after. My dad is getting his surgery done on the 11th, so things get pushed back by a few days. I'm into basketball games.

Yea, I'll give you a call tomorrow (Wednesday).