Thursday, September 1

564

Eh. I'll update in a sec. I gotta fix my desk.

{Added on around 12:40AM}

Well, I fixed my desk. The drawer that supports my keyboard and mouse wasn't fully extending, so I went in and fixed it. Now I can type freely again.

CS 349 went well. The prof is hilarious. And I actually stayed fully awake during the entire class. I might not have been paying attention, but I was awake. I think I'm going to like this class a bunch. There are only 2 books for the class, and the first is one I'm really interested in. I forgot what the title is.

So, back to my 11 - 4 schedule tomorrow. I'll be able to handle it better since I know where all of the classes are. I spent 10 minutes in one building looking for a room number, only to find out it was right outside the building. At least it's air-conditioned.

I'm going to start looking at a laptop. Preferably one where I don't have to make payments until 2006. If I can get that, I'll be happy. The one negative that everyone brings up about doing a payment system on a computer is that when you're finished paying, the computer will be obsolete or close to it. I don't mind this, because by that time I'll be able to buy a new one and give the old one to my dad or nephew.

I can't wait until I graduate. I want my job! I want my salary! I want to get started on building my life. Apartment, home theater system, awesome clothes, and then a woman. I won't look at buying a home until I'm engaged. If that should ever happen.

Hahaha! I'm a 21-year old senior at UT. I should be able to pick up any freshman I want. I should soooooooooo abuse that fact.

And in case you want to know, it is 12:52AM and the temperature is 84 degrees. Yea, that bites.

OK, if a woman does this and someone uses their camera phone, I don't think that person is going to the police...

Alright, I'm out for tonight. Sleep!

Oh, I just got my first spam comment, so word verification is now on. Sorry if it becomes a hassle. Online ad bots can suck it!

1 comment:

FBombAndy said...

BALEETED!!1