Wednesday, August 3

545

I will usually try to post 2 or more times a day, but right now I am tired and my stomach feels like it's going through a meat grinder. I'll keep it short.

Here's some basketball news. Blazers waive Derek Anderson. I guess that was expected. But they also waived Nick Van Exel. I would love to see him back in a Mavs uniform. I don't want to see him in a Rockets uniform.

If you're into hockey, then know that Mike Modano agreed to a five-year contract with the Dallas Stars. I remember rooting for them the year they won the Stanley Cup. I also remember that Pizza Hut was having a deal where you buy a pizza and then you could buy a Dallas Stars hockey stick. We bought three, but I broke one.

I hate Time Warner, even though my cable service is provided by them. Their employees are the least competent of any ISP, by far.

Adidas to merge with Reebok? Eh, I don't wear either of their shoes anyway. (AND1 or Nike for me. Oh crap! T-Macs are made by Adidas!)

Oh, and if there's any song you should check out, it's Audioslave's #1 Zero. Here is a link to the lyrics.

No comments: