Tuesday, August 9

548

Not much on the ol' news front.

Kenny Rogers is going to be reinstated. I'm rooting for him because you have to look up to a guy who doesn't contain his anger. Give me an annoying news reporter, and I'll give you a quiet news reporter. Very quiet.

A rotating globe of light. It's weird to think that there are spots of light coming from way up north.

Build your own USB IR receiver. Yea, that's a bunch of letters. Could be cool if you can make your TV remote compatible with it. Guess I have a new project.

Lemurs are cool, I guess. I don't know. (Seriously, it's really slow today.)

I overheard something rather interesting and entertaining while I was walking out of class. Some girl mentioned that she "had to tell her Mom that she got pink eye and that it was from dirt or something." (I know one person who is laughing right now.)

As far as the world of FBombAndy goes, there's nothing new to report. I have a test on Thursday, a final project due on Friday, and then I'm done. I've finished about 80% of the final project. So I should have everything done by Thursday at noon. From what I can tell, I'll be in Dallas Friday afternoon. Going to take care of my Dad, relax for a while, go to some bars, and then relax some more. I'm finally going to have a vacation.

Go listen to my latest podcast! (Right-click, Save As. It's the one with Brandon as a guest host.)

Oh, and I still hate dreams.

2 comments:

dontcare@delete.com said...

You're right ... I was laughing ... how can you not be?

FBombAndy said...

I was. In fact, I did my best not to laugh out loud when I heard it. She might have turned around and slapped me or something. But wow...is that really something to even mention in public? Eh, the girls here are like that...