Saturday, August 13

552

Got my haircut today. It's a little long on top, but that's fine since I'll get another haircut before I head back to Austin.I uploaded a pic, but I'm starting to hate the camera feature on my phone. Not the best quality.

F.L.C.L. is a great anime. I know, anime. On the Cartoon Network. But check it out and see for yourself. Very entertaining.

AC adapters from Radioshack suck! I got a multi-purpose adapter with a bunch of different plugs and it doesn't fit anything I have. That's a suck product.

Other than that, I don't have much else going on. I downloaded GAIM last night so I could at least be online with an away message. I've fixed up this computer a bit, but I have more work to do. My mom wants to get a new video card, maybe some more RAM, and I don't know what else. Gonna be fun.

No comments: