Friday, August 12

551

Well, I made it to Dallas in one piece. The trip went well, but I didn't get much sleep last night. Oh, and I played basketball today. My elbow scrape still isn't healed, but oh well. I know, it's just a scrape. The problem is that it's on a joint, so everytime I bend my arm, the wound reopens. Yea, sucks. I played through, had some nice plays, but nothing spectacular. I think I'm going to play tomorrow. I just need to wash my basketball clothes and what not.

I'm also getting my haircut tomorrow. It's been about 6 weeks and it's getting real long. I don't like it. So, I figure I'll get a haircut this weekend, and during the weekend I leave I'll get my highlights. It's almost winter time, so I usually go with a dark red. I figure I'll do the same this year.

Ugh, I would be posting links and such, but I just spent a couple of hours working with this computer. My parents are exactly computer-literate, so I have to make things nice again.

By the way, whomever set up the cable for my parents is an idiot. It's not hard to plug things in. But apparently it was hard enough for that guy. "The ethernet card has been deleted from the system." Moron.

Well, the way the sleeping arrangements worked out is that I get the room with the computer. Awesome! This means I should be able to post like normal. And since there's a small stereo in here, I can listen to my music. If I don't have my music going, I can't sleep. Even when I stay the night at a friend's I have to bring my iPod Shuffle. And I can fall asleep to any type of music. Lately I've been on an Audioslave kick. I haven't listened to Radiohead in a long time. And Radiohead is much softer for sleeping and such. I don't know. Hell, I can even fall asleep while listening to Tool.

Otherwise, I don't have much else to report. Oh, wait, one more thing.

I hate Doug Christie, but whatever. I'm not the GM.

Oh, and about NBA trades. Sam Cassell is old, so anything where you get rid of him is a good trade. Abdur-Rahim is a good player, but Sacramento's window has been shut for a while and I don't see them making it out of the first round.

I don't like to toot my own horn, but read last year's summer analysis.

No comments: