Wednesday, August 24

560

This is really odd.

So back in March, I mentioned my use of AXE Shower Gel. Today, I got an email from someone who works at AXE. It says something about thanking me for mentioning it on my blog. They also want to send products to me before they become available in stores. I've done a ton of research to see if this is legit or not, and I haven't found anything discouraging. Very cool.

I don't think I did anything today. My dad and I relived the old days by playing some old video games. Very fun.

I'm not sure what the plans are for tomorrow. I know I'm having lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. I think I might go watch Brandon play basketball. Otherwise, I'm going to relax some more.

Once again, if you want Gmail, let me know. I really want to get people on Google's IM client.

Milk chugging! Oh come on MLB, lighten up! In fact, these contests would probably bring better ratings if you placed them during the 7th Inning Stretch!

Oh, and if you didn't know, the NBDL is putting new teams in Fort Worth and Austin. I don't know what the mascot is for Fort Worth, but I know the team from Austin will be the Toros. I'm real excited about this.

I read some stuff last night and it almost inspired me to write a short story on here. But, I didn't. Original ideas aren't flowing, and I want to put more effort into it than just one post.

I had a very pleasant dream last night. I remember there being rifles, people to shoot at, and some chic helping me shoot them. A very cute chic. She might have been hot...

Alright. I'm going to get some sleep now. I hope I get at least one more dream like that last one.

No comments: