Friday, August 12

550

Alright. One more post from my computer. Then I'm off to Dallas to spend a couple of weeks with family and friends.

What do they all have in common? Stare long enough, and you'll find out.

What every guy has probably already learned...

Some of these look cool, but I won't ever ride a bike again. On a related note, I hate fire hydrants.

Alright, Mozilla doesn't like me right now, so I'm going to get some sleep. I'll still post while I'm in Dallas, although I don't know if it'll be every night or what. Oh, and I think Brandon and I are going to do another podcast at his place with fancy recording equipment. Hopefully it will be just as good as the last one, if not better.

{Added on around 3:33AM}

One more, for my drinking buddies. Or for anyone who drinks.

No comments: