Thursday, December 9

Two-Six-Four

I'm about to go to bed. But before I do, I want to give all of my readers a chance to be inside my head. Seriously, every thought floating around. Don't be surprised if it jumps around a lot.

What if I've waited too long? Should I make physical contact to show that I'm sincere? Will it be cold tomorrow? Does the longer I wait after the final affect my chances? Should I dress up a little more than usual? Jeans, perhaps? I don't wear jeans as much as I should. I think I look half-way decent in jeans. Khaki is my bread and butter though. I really want to play basketball tomorrow. But everyone will be busy studying and what-not. Hopefully Ryan and I can play Saturday. I need some way to release all of my stress. After watching T-Mac shoot the lights out in the last minute, I feel like I'll play twice as good as I did in the last game. It's been a while. I think I would like it more if I had an audience. A female audience. I really want to get footage of me playing. I want to fix my shooting form, but I need a different perspective. I wonder how I should fix my hair tomorrow. I like the smooth in the front, spiked in the back look. Maybe a long sleeve shirt would be nice. But it'll have to be moderately cool. I like this remix of Hollow. I'll listen to it on the bus. Am I really accurate on my instincts? I think I know what's going on, but I do feel a little confused. Where does being friendly end? I should really learn to pick up the phone more to call people. I have issues, but I've gotta deal with them sometime. I do want to go home, but I don't. I'll probably be bored at home. And here, well, I really call Austin home. What if I say things completely wrong tomorrow? What if I totally screw up? Well, if I were to screw up, I think she would understand. I told her at the beginning that I'm a very quiet person. I don't go around meeting new people. I don't like a lot of people. I'm too forgetful to remember anyone anyways. Even if everything goes my way, what will this vacation be like? And what the hell am I going to do about that? I think I'm totally fooling myself. When I say that I want to be there for everyone, all of the time, it does seem impossible. I can't go around pleasing everyone. I don't think I'm up to the task. I shouldn't get negative now. I have to go through with it. Oh man, I just know I'm going to be down for a while. Not matter how much I prepare for a letdown, it's still gonna suck. I want to sleep. I'll get to tomorrow faster and get the results faster. Besides, even if the aftermath sucks, at least I'll know I did well in Spanish.

And with that, I'm off to bed. I probably won't post again until tomorrow night (which will be the aftermath), so good luck to me.

No comments: