Tuesday, December 28

Two-Eight-Seven

1. There are many reasons. Parking at UT sucks. Gas prices suck. But most of all, I'm scared to. While I do think I would be a good driver, I also think that it is possible I could be a bad driver. You know about the accident before our junior year. That also has something to do with it.

2. Can I? Yes. I don't know which day that will be though. Everytime I think it's out of my head, I hear a song, see a sign, or feel something that makes me remember. Unfortunately, my memory forgets things I don't want to forget and keeps things I do want to forget.

3. However much he desires. There's no limit to a woodchuck's potential.

4. My post names are their number. For example, this post right here is my 287th on this particular blog. I could be off by 2 in either direction, but it's fairly accurate.

No comments: