Thursday, December 30

Two-Nine-Zero

How about a review of the past year? Will that satiate your hunger?

January

I liked brunettes. Great post. First found out about a blood problem. Another great post.

February

Apparently, I'm desensitized. Tried the questions thing for the first time back then. First looked 'tired.' Developed my first ulcer, requiring an ER visit.

March

First feeling of total defeat and helplessness. Doctors and appointments. What I miss. Hung some chic's panties on the door of my dorm. Funny. Started this blog.

April

Boring. More medical tests. Still don't like places with books. Bruises. More dreaming. Pissed by the end.

May

Quit my old blog. Weird dreams. First wanted to 'break up' with friends. Finals, and then my nephew was born. First long vacation from blogging starts.

June

Back from vacation. Summer school. 9 posts for the month. Unbelievable.

July

First mention of a bone marrow aspiration. Got my cable internet.

August

First saw my own bitterness. First stated my search for perfection. Had the bone marrow aspiration procedure. Fun sedatives. Turned 20 the next day. Played basketball with a bruised hip two days later. Fun. Spanish group signup.

September

Got the results of the bone marrow aspiration. Started the quizzes. Met the person I called my 'partner in crime.' Upgraded my phone. Almost hit by a truck. One word brought me down.

October

Found my inspiration. Began to think my existence was just for the amusement of a 'higher power.' Then became totally confused. Day of food poisoning and an unknown midterm. Narcissist with no confidence, and a pessimistic potentialist. I changed.

November

Wrote stuff for a friend. Felt the first cold wind. Went to a performance. Played some good ball. First felt ignored.

December

First seriously considered giving up. Wrote a poem for a friend. Haunting dream. Finally gave up. Took a four day vacation. Considered moving my spanish lab. Started the questions thing for the second time.


A decent year. Not what I was expecting. The first months were brought down by a stomach ulcer, the middle months brought me down because of the intense heat, and the last months brought me down because someone became buried in my mind. Of the 366 days, maybe 20 were good. Most were indifferent. Some just sucked ass. Want to know what I think?

Next year can only be better. And I'll see to it.

I might post again before everything says 2005, but I won't promise it. If I don't, Happy New Year to everyone.

No comments: