Thursday, December 30

Two-Eight-Nine

12 hours until I start heading back to Austin. There's a small chance that I'll be back next week. It looks like my dad will be coming home on Monday. But I don't know how long he'll be home. It all depends...

"I don't care if it hurts"

I did get my hair cut. And I did get some nice red put in. It looks pretty good. I also watched King Arthur and Napoleon Dynamite. The first was alright, and the second was funny. Wasn't too bad. I've had a ton of sugar today too. I had some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a Reese's Fastbreak, and a quarter of a lemon meringue pie. Bunch of calories. And I really want to stay up all night.

"I want to have control"

I'm sitting here right now listening to my 70 track CD. What sucks about it though is that I would put different songs on their now. I didn't have eMotive when I started the project. I didn't have aMotion either. So I'm thinking about doing it over again. I've also figured out what purpose it can serve. I'll lend it to whomever asks for it and tell them to pick out the 12 tracks they like the most. Then I can burn those 12 songs in full for them.

"I want a perfect body"

I think I know what I want now. I think I know what I'm looking for. So it's a start.

"I want a perfect soul"

I'm giving this last semester a B. Some new experiences, both good and bad. Some good enough that I can't give it a C, and some bad enough that I can't give it an A. I definitely feel more mature than I did in August, but as Brandon told me yesterday, I'm still too aggressive right now. He also told me what I need. And yea, I do. Everytime we mentioned someone I didn't like, I went off with a barrage of F-bombs and such. It is kind of bad.

Speaking of which, I'm really going to try to let go. All at once. No step-by-step process. And I'm capable of it. I've done it before.

No comments: