Wednesday, October 26

600

Ugh, I'm stressed out. I missed a question on one of my Unit tests and now I have to do some stupid homework. Had to write a poem in Spanish and that was just weird. Then came home and worked on a program up until deadline. Well, 8 minutes past deadline. I don't even know if it works. And then my lessons have been pushed back to some unknown time, although I'm alright with that.

I should really read my book for tomorrow.

Oh, so close to the weekend. I can't wait.

There are 66 days left in the year. If I post once a day, I'll start the new year with an interesting post. (Have I mentioned that 3 different popes died on my birthday?)

I haven't been on AIM for over 2 weeks now. And honestly, I don't miss it. I still have Google Talk on, but that's just so I can keep track of my Gmail.

Wow, Facebook has gotten real crazy. I saw a picture of a chic I went to high school with, and she might be a whore now. Oh, that might have been offensive. Oops. (Honestly, my high school had a bunch of them. I guess it really doesn't surprise me.)

Speaking of offensive, this one is for you, Brandon.

Hooker.

No comments: