Sunday, October 16

595

Eh, nothing new today. I've been working on my Unit 8 Lab, and I'm close to finishing. I'm not going to bore you with the details, but I have to minimize my circuit and I can't find what I can cut out. I'm just going to bug a TA and get them to tell me the answer.

7 friends on MySpace. Yea!

Ugh, another long day of classes. I feel like taking another vacation already. I'm hoping to make the most of Thanksgiving and just sleep 12 hours a day. Will probably do the same during Christmas break. Oh, how I love to sleep!

I know of some people who should read this. Handwriting is very important.

I think about changing my sleep schedule. You know, the one all of the great inventors used. You stay awake for 4 hours, sleep for 30 minutes, repeat. Maybe some day I'll give it a try.

Oh, now things are getting boring. Someone send me entertainment!

Eh, I'm off to bed.

No comments: