Wednesday, October 12

591

Took my Unit 7 test. Didn't get all of the questions right. So, I have to do homework over the chapter and then take the test again. Sucks. I hate homework. It took away 3 hours of today that I'll never get back. Oh, and there's 2 hours tomorrow that it's going to steal from me also. Nice. Real nice.

I have lessons tomorrow, so I actually have to wake up about an hour earlier than normal. That's why I'm posting right now. I want to get some sleep since my stomach isn't doing too well. I guess I ate something I shouldn't have.

Apple is now showing trailers in HD. Nice. I like it. But I wouldn't bother unless you have a higher-end computer.

And yea, Apple announced a new iPod. It can play video. It has a TV output. And it comes in 30GB and 60GB versions. But eh, I'm not really interested. I'm a music guy, not a video guy. Although, having Desperate Housewives on the go does sound nice.

Ugh. Time for sleep.

No comments: