Saturday, October 15

593

Well, today was just full of fun!

I skipped my Theories in Programming class. Instead, Erik and I went to some sushi bar. I love Philadelphia rolls! Erik convinced me to try a certain item he ordered. It was salmon eggs. Did not like it at all.

Yea, more college football when I wake up! This is the best time of the year. The basketball season is warming up. The baseball season is nearing an end. Football is everywhere.

I have this pile of clean clothes that I should really fold. I'm too lazy though. I've also been too lazy to record another podcast. I'm just not happy with the sound quality. I have a cheap microphone. And the sound card is beginning to show its age.

Sweet! I haven't been on AIM for 4 days now! I haven't received any calls or emails, so I guess it's safe to say that AIM is no longer necessary on my computer.

Oh, sleep sounds so good right now.

No comments: