Tuesday, October 11

590

About to study for my Unit 7 test. There isn't a lab, so I won't have to worry about that. I also have a test in Spanish, and that will be followed by a written assignment. Tomorrow looks like tons o' fun!

The Mavs won their preseason game against the Kings. That makes me happy. Yea, it may not matter much since it's preseason stuff, but basketball is basketball to me. I can't wait until November 1st.

There's a new Audioslave DVD out. I really want to pick it up. I might do that tomorrow or I could wait until my parents come down. They both like Audioslave now.

Oh, this could come in handy. I do procrastinate like crazy. (I should be studying right now.)

And this looks like a bunch of fun. It's called Sketchplanet. I think I'm going to sign up and start sketching. Way back when, I was good at drawing. And writing scripts. Dirty scripts. Ha!

Oh, speaking of my rant on Facebook, I received another friends invitation. But it's this chic that I barely know. Maybe talked to her once, but by 'talk' I mean "Hey." I just don't get it.

Well, I'm going to get crackin' on those books. But first, I'm a bit hungry. I better snack on something.

No comments: