Thursday, July 28

535

Yes, it's 2:29AM and I'm posting. Yes, there is a TA session tomorrow morning. No, I will not be going.

I'm really, really stressed out.

The only people that know what's up are my parents, Brandon, and Erik. The problem is...well, I'm actually embarassed by it. That's why I haven't mentioned it on this blog at all. But it's also something that should have never came up.

I'll keep it simple. It's all about how UT is screwing me more and more. And it's all about how much I hate UT for it.

If I acted on instinct alone, I would be talking about where I'm going to transfer to. But I don't act on only my instincts. I'm almost done here. I've put in too much time to get my degree elsewhere.

As a result, I can feel my stomach growing new holes. My left eye was twitching all of yesterday. I just can't smile anymore.

I'm working on a solution, but time is running out. I have options, but I want only the best options. I know that I do the right thing a majority of the time. My parents have faith in me. So it'll all work out, right?

I'll either be saved tomorrow afternoon or forced to look for another way. No matter what, I'm going to enjoy this weekend. Brandon is going to be here, and I'm not going to let something bring me down. I'm not going to be stressed and depressed this weekend. I'm going to play basketball, maybe drink a little bit, and have fun with my podcast.

By the way, I've searched online for an answer, but I don't know if any of them are legit. I think I'm not allowed to use music during my podcast. Well, the music I've used, like Queens of the Stone Age, Audioslave, and such. But then I also notice some other people doing it. Argh!

Alright, I'm finally going to sleep. I'll post tomorrow about what happens.

Song of the Moment: Radiohead - Big Ideas

No comments: