Sunday, July 17

525

Alright. I am officially pissed.

I tried out the winning template (see previous post), but it doesn't look right. For the first post, it has a bunch of space between the end of the post and the time. It works fine for every post afterwards though. All I can say is that I am disappointed and I want to shoot whoever made that crappy template.

And this brings me to another topic. It's time I learn Javascript and CSS. I'm tired of having to rely on other people to create designs for me. Screw them. I'm not waiting around any longer.

Was going to play basketball today, but as soon as I was dressed and ready, it started raining. It's amazing really. Austin goes for weeks without rain, and the one day I put on my basketball clothes, it starts to rain.

I think I've finally given up on the idea that everything will fall into place eventually.

And I think I'm going to get seriously plastered when I turn 21. I've never been drunk before. Maybe it's time to start.

'Drink your troubles away.' Doesn't sound half-bad right now...

Song of the Moment: Massive Attack - Future Proof

2 comments:

Krista Springtead said...

when is the happy day?

FBombAndy said...

The happy day is August 20th. 1 month and a day. Sweet.