Saturday, July 2

510

Ugh. Not good.

So, I played ball earlier today with Erik and my bro. Was fun. When I want to score, I do. When I want to play defense, I do it well.

Unfortunately, my left quad got weak real quick. It felt like I had just worked out for 5 hours straight or something. I stretched it out and kept playing. Well, I came down with a rebound and immediately called a time out. A sharp pain went from above my left hip all the way down to my left knee. And that's when I lost all of my speed. For the first time, I actually stopped playing because of an injury.

I'm looking up these symptons and I'm not finding good news. It seems that I may have a pinched nerve in either the L3 or L4 vertabrae. If I don't notice improvement by tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to a hospital. And as anyone can tell you, it HAS to be serious for me to consider going to the hospital.

Was going to record a podcast tonight. I dunno, I still might. I'm kind of tired from last night. I went to bed at 4:30AM and woke up around 10:30AM. I want more sleep tonight.

Kind of wishing I had a woman here to give my leg a massage. Oh well.

Song of the Moment: Radiohead - Lucky

No comments: