Thursday, July 7

514

Uploading my podcast as I type this. Will write more in just a sec.

{Added on around 12:37AM}

Alright, I had to do some special tricks, but the newest podcast is up.

I have a final tomorrow from 2PM to 5PM. I'm hoping that it won't take all 3 hours, but I don't know. Also, I don't have class before it, so that means I don't have to wake up early. This is good and all, but I'll probably wake up at 10AM to get on campus with time to study. That's right, I'll study for an hour or so, and then take the test.

Either way, not much happened today. It rained. And the temperature dropped to 73. That was nice. I even caught some video footage of lightning. I hope it rains again this weekend.

Oh, my aunts and some others are coming to Austin on the 18th. I'm dreading it already. But it will only be for a few days, so I'm hoping I'll survive. My plan is to just stay in my room for as long as possible. I might even get a mini-fridge and stock up. That seems like the best idea.

Yea, that's right. I'm avoiding family members.

Anywho, it's time to sleep.

Song of the Moment: A Perfect Circle - Passive

No comments: