Saturday, July 23

530

Alright. Yesterday was Friday. Always a good day.

Over on the section titled, "My Links," there is a link to the blog of Kevin Pereira. He is a host on Attack of the Show. Well, while the hosts drink on air every now and then, they are not allowed to drop f-bombs and s-bombs. So, earlier tonight, Kevin set up a streaming video broadcast from his apartment and talked about certain issues. He completely let loose with words I had never heard before. In fact, some of these are going to be in my vocabulary from now on. Highlight the next few spaces to read one of them: fucktard.

Ooh, and now that I've finally figured out what color to make words if I want them to be hidden, I'll have more fun than ever!

I haven't started on editing my podcast. In fact, I haven't started on my homework either. It's due in 14 hours, and about 8 of those are going to be used for sleep. Eh, fuck it. If it's done by 5PM, then awesome. Otherwise, I'll turn it in late.

Speaking of podcast, I've found some new music to throw in there. Warning: It will be offensive in more than one way.

And that's pretty much it for today. It's late and I want to sleep.

Song of the Moment: A Perfect Circle - The Hollow

No comments: