Monday, July 18

526

So, how about a recap?

My right index finger is messed up. It's probably a ligament issue, but because it's a finger, I'm not about to go to the hospital. Just know that there is visible swelling. And it's been like that for a few months now.

And this afternoon, I accidentally cut my left index finger. On a broken glass. Nice, huh? When it happened, I knew it was more than a scratch. When I looked at it, I realized that it was deep. Hospital-worthy injury? No. I washed it out, wrapped some tissue around it, and went back to whatever it was that I was doing at the time.

So, my index fingers suck now. And I point with those!

Otherwise, today was boring. We spent the entire class talking about how data goes from the keyboard to the computer to the monitor. Woo-hoo. That was real fun. Not.

But then Erik and I went to a fancy IHOP. I did the usual pancakes and eggs thing. Boysenberry syrup isn't too bad, but you can't break me away from sweet, sweet blueberry.

Oh, and Ryan might tag along with Brandon and I when I turn 21. That would be great.

I went through my phonebook on my phone. I deleted some numbers. And I don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number.

Oh, and this morning was very interesting. It all started with a dream. And in that dream was someone I had a thing for way back when. And from the time I woke up, it all went downhill. I didn't move at all once I got on the bus, not even to check out any hot chics that were walking through downtown. I spent the entire 30-minute ride wishing I could go back in time. Oh, and the next 30 minutes leading up to class.

There are those that say high school should be forgotten. In fact, I'm one of the people who say there's no use thinking about the past. But I kept wanting to go back to 4 years ago. And that would mean the summer before my senior year.

And then I thought about what I would give up to go back in time. My soul? No. But almost anything else? Yea.

Alright. I think I'm going to lay down and reminisce some more. Put on the music I enjoyed back then. The music I have fond memories attached to.

Song of the Moment: Audioslave - Yesterday To Tomorrow

No comments: