Thursday, September 23

Stupid golf...

Why would ESPN show golf instead of PTI and ATH? It's stupid. Really stupid. Luckily, I still have I, Max to watch. Insults flying everywhere, and I get sports news. Awesome.

Easy day today. Had a quiz I forgot about, but managed to ace it. Beh, if it were a real test, I'd be happier. Quizzes are nothing. But there is some writing activity and some small review to do. So happy I took spanish in high school...

Have Horn lessons tomorrow, but I've only practiced once in the past two weeks. Not good. But I still sound good, so I think it'll go ok. Done at noon, going to get a hair cut, then going to try to find a place to get my hair colored.

I think I will upgrade my phone. My dad wants me to upgrade mine. So I might. I really want the color screen, camera, true ring tones, and what not. peaking of which, until I do upgrade, I'm trying to find another sing to program into my phone. I have Street Spirit, Like Spinning Plates, and another. A 4th would be nice.

Alright, gonna watch TV, maybe go to Target, just gonna relax.

No comments: