Monday, September 20

Easy fun...

Quizzes are getting too easy. I'm going to have to make them much harder. I need to find obscure bands and songs. Plus, these can all be found online with Google or such, so I need to take that out of the question. Maybe I should start over on the scoring...

Cowboys won. Unfortunately for us, Julius Jones was injured. Unfortunately for Winslow, he broke his leg.

Parents are coming down this weekend. Should be fun. Although, I'd much rather go home for a weekend or something. I haven't been home since April I think. Plus, I need to get my hair highlighted again. It's winter, so I'm thinking red. A nice dark blood red.

The show based on Kornheiser starts tonight. I'm a bit interested. It could turn out to be funny, which is something I could use.

You know, with grey curtains in this room, and the sun almost set, it's pleasantly dark in here. If only that would translate into something cold. I can't wait until October and November. When the highs drop down to about 50 or 60, well, that's when I practically overfill with delight. Considering that my normal temperature is now at about 95, I'm ready. 98.6 is for losers!

Speaking of which, some people out there are good at certain tasks. That must also mean that some people out there most certainly suck at some tasks. So, learn what you're good at, and don't bother with the rest. If you can play football, but you suck at basketball, don't play basketball. Simple, right?

Tomorrow night, I think I'll play some basketball. I need to get back into that habit.

Here you go...

"...to help you achieve freedom, justice, equality, food, clothing, and shelter..."
Hint: Rap.

Good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Ryan... posting anonymously = no registering.
So I was about to do homework here and I thought to myself... who's on aim?
So then I see Andy and I click on the Andy and I see profile jibba jabba.
Then I see the blog.
Now you know I refused to read the blog when we lived together... but now I almost miss the random ramblings of deranged men so I read it!
So yeah... you are still just rambling on about stupid stuff mostly... which is entertaining in its own right. However... I notice that I am refered to as R (bolded somehow... these things take html or what?). It's like some sort of ANDY ONLY code except it's not hard to break. I thought that was interesting... I kinda like it too: "R" or maybe "The R". Might have to start calling myself that...
Back to the point. HELL YEAH WE WON BEYATCH. RYAN IS THE WINNAH. That makes me undefeated! Bwahahahahaahaha! l33t 5ki114z! (when I'm not fighting off heat strokes).
So I forgot what my point here was, but I think my random rambling comment has upstaged your random rambling post by far so I will quit here. BBALL ON FRIDAY YO!