Thursday, September 9

And I'm back...

Ye Olde Father cometh to Austine this night.

I probably mangled that up. Oh well. Worth a shot.

So yea, tomorrow I go to the doctor for, hopefully, the last time. I get the results from my Bone Marrow Aspiration tomorrow at 3:45, which is why my Dad is coming down. They're also going to draw blood, for whatever reason. Maybe they think it's funny...I don't think its funny...

They said I wouldn't be healthy for 5 to 7 days. They said I needed plenty of rest. They said I shouldn't push myself. Well, they were wrong. 3 days for me. Because I moved around. And because I pushed myself to feel better. If there's anything in this world that frustrates me (besides the word 'intrigue') it's being sick. And I mean really frustrated. The fact that I'm not at 100% pisses me off. It's weird, but I'm sure some people out there are the same way.

French Horn lessons tomorrow. I only practiced last Friday after I was done for the day. But that was more than enough for me to get my lips and air back. My soudns has returned, and my technique as well. Just a little more, and I'll be back where I was 3 years ago.

You ever notice that some people feel a need to move around when they hear music while others don't? For instance, there was some white trash weirdo on the bus today banging his foot on the floor to some crap music. I had my earphones on, and I didn't feel that need to tap my toe or even nod my head. I don't get it. When I listen to music, I am very still, I am very observant, and I still enjoy it. Maybe I'm just trying to rain on someone's parade...

Oh man I want to go play basketball! Some days I get this feeling that I'm "on." I have to take advantage of those days. But my bro is sick, probably with whatever I had. And it's weird, because it just spread through campus like wildfire. I see people coughing and sneezing everywhere.

You should see this scar on my palm. It's pretty cool.

Pats against Colts tonight. I'm putting my money on the Colts. Crap for you if you think otherwise.

On some personal notes, I finally talked to some friends of mine whom I hadn't heard from in over 2 weeks. Everybody, wish Rojo luck on his LSATs. TP, I appreciate the compassion. A little bit of that can go a long way. And yea, my nephew is an awesome baby because he sleeps at night, usually the whole way through. Most other kids wake you up at 2 or 3 and cry for nothing. Hope to be in the area sometime soon. I have to try out "My Martini" and visit my peoples. Soon enough...

No comments: