Wednesday, September 22

Hump day...

Two days, then the weekend. I can't wait. Well, I can...somewhat.

Thinking about upgrading my phone. I want to get that Motorola V400. But I'm probably going to hold off on that and just upgrade my dad's phone. My dad uses that phone more in one day than I do in one month. I'd like him to have a new toy.

I was going to write a post on religion and how people abuse it, but I've decided not to. It's not my place, and because I say that everyone should keep their religion to their self, I should practice that.

Think I'll get a haircut on Friday. I could really use one. Although, I need highlights too. I don't look the same with single-colored hair. Well, I'm also looking for a new hairstyle. I've had this one for long enough. I should go back to spikey...

Well, gonna try to get eight hours of sleep for tomorrow.

No comments: