Tuesday, September 21

So retarded...

You know what pisses me off?

When you click a link and it overrides the page used to type this post. You lose all the data you had, even if you hit the back button. Total gay! Almost as gay as when my favorite seat in Spanish is taken by someone other than me. That's another story though.

What I originally typed was that R had a good point about using one letter. It's too obvious who I'm referring to. So, from this sentence on, I'm going to use first names with bold, maybe a last initial if need be.

When I pulled off my headphones on the bus, I realized it was entirely silent. It was so nice. No one was talking, moving around, nothing to cause noise. Perfection.

Didn't play basketball today like I was hoping. Will have to make up for it sometime.

Well, my shows are about to start. Maybe more later? Stay tuned...

No comments: