Wednesday, September 29

The "S" in FSN...

Oh my gosh, how does Fox Sports keep screwing up their NFL power rankings? Dallas beat Washington on Monday night, and somehow the Cowboys remained at the same spot while Washington moved up a spot. Losing a game makes you better? Atlanta is 3 and 0, yet they managed to move down a spot. Fox Sports is good for one thing: I, Max.

Realized I do have Spanish homework to do (I say that everyday, don't I?) I should probably jump on it, but I'm so lazy. Eh, what's a few minutes out of my life anyway?

I know I said Cingular was gay, but I've changed my mind. When I went to upgrade my phone, the chic there that helped me was very nice and informative. Things were done in a professional manner, and it didn't take long at all. It really made my day. AOL, Time Warner, and I'm sure there's more, are still on my bad list.

Still looking for a nice pair of jeans. There's this new Lucky Brand store in the mall. I think I may go in there some day. I know, I've said that I hate jeans and that I would never wear them. But they can open up so many more possibilities for my wardrobe. I just checked out their online catalog, and I've found my new favorite store. Awesome.

Too bad Reno 911 already finished the season. That show is hilarious.

No comments: