Thursday, September 23

Isolation...

Think I might turn off my phone this weekend. Will still upgrade, but I don't think I'll take any calls. I'm really going to try and relax. I always say I'm relaxin' but it's never true. There's always something floating in the back of my mind.

Dee suggested I get a faux mohawk. I'm not sure yet, but I'll consider it. It could be a new page in my long, boring book. I don't have any more input really, but I'll ask. My hair feels really good right now, too. (picturing it, it could really work for me)

Moved basketball to Saturday. Maybe. It'll be better in the long run. Shoulder is still sore from last time. Going to play at the courts on campus, and that means I can drive again. Where we've been playing lately, there's a big brick wall behind the goal. So, any layup will come with a price. No fear now.

Getting new furniture this weekend it looks like. Some leather couch, two chairs, and an ottoman. Should be neat. I have my eye on this one bed, but it doesn't fit two people. Kind of a downer.

I did mention when I got my futon, my mom said "Wow, you can fit two people on here," right? I don't think she knew what she was implying at the time, but I caught on quick. Turns out it can hold three people comfortably. (wink)

But yea, spanish homework is done. Well, the script thinger. Peoples jumped on it quick, and there was nothing left. I hope things weren't too harsh.

So yea, I'm gonna go to bed.

No comments: