Thursday, September 2

Ballin'...

My roommate from last year (R) just called me. He wants to play ball. I'm glad he does. I played earlier today, and I have the energy of a bear that has the energy of two bears!

I watched The Butterfly Effect not too long ago. It wasn't half bad. In fact, I really related to Ashton's character. Well, except I'm backwards with my memory.

Imagine this...

In random points in time, an event is embedded into your brain, no matter how significant or minute the event. It's stuck forever. But in between those random points, any event can be easily forgotten. So, let's say you remember playing football with some friends, but not the party afterwards, or the next month for that matter. Or, let's say you remember going to the store to get some snacks, but not the amazingly attractive chic you met outside the store and her 'open-minded' friend.

That's what my memory is like. I don't get to choose what I remember.

I remember rolling off of a bunkbed, the top bed, and waking up halfway during my fall to the ground. But I don't remember anything for the next six months after that. I remember what I did in Spanish two days ago, but I don't remember the next three classes afterwards.

It really sucks.

Although, as I mentioned a long time ago, I have a folder full of paper with my writing on it. From December 25th, 2001 to May 18th, 2003. That's about the time I started my first blog. And then this one. So if I forget something, like a dream, I just read my entry. It's helpful.

In other news, the list of people I need to spend time with in big D-town is growing larger.

TP, D, boliver321, his woman friend K... If I get fingers running through my hair...

...so yea. Time for me to head to bed once more. One day of class and I'm done. Oh please let me remember to take my Horn tomorrow morning. I need that locker, too. Wake at 6, be back home at 12. Not too shabby...

No comments: