Sunday, September 25

582

Alright, I'll confess. I've been rather lazy about posting. There are more days in between updates and substance is wearing thin.

I just don't know what to talk about anymore. I could talk about my new fear. Now, when I'm walking on a sidewalk, I'm always paranoid about cars going past me. I just keep walking, but each sound makes me feel more tense.

My EE class is self-paced. I'm behind. Yea, that figures. I procrastinate, and then I don't want to catch up. So, I'm going to take my Unit 4 test tomorrow morning. The TA wants me to finish Unit 5 by Wednesday. I don't know if that'll happen, but I'll try. Trying is worth something, right?

I updated my links section. All links are current and what-not.

Do I want to get philosophical? Do I want to be border-line offensive? I don't know.

I guess, some days, I just don't see the point.

No comments: