Saturday, September 3

565

Yes, it's 4AM. And no, I haven't had a nap today.

Classes went fine today. I'm thinking about switching my Spanish section. It's from 12 - 1 right now, and I would rather have it from 1 - 2. If I can work my magic, then I'll do it.

I also saw an undergrad advisor today. Not the typical academic advisor. This person is legit. He looked at my classes and such, said that if I take a class or two during the summer, then I should graduate in December. Definitely makes me happy. Damn electrical engineering! Set me back a semester.

Other than that, not much else happened today. Haven't had a soda in a week or so. Haven't had much candy lately either. I love my Reese's Fastbreak. I'm surprised I've gone this long without one.

Oh, the Racetrac, which I love, is being bought out. That sucks!

OK, honestly, I'm friggin' tired. Time for sleep!

No comments: