Monday, September 26

583

I can't believe this.

Yesterday was Monday, September 26th, and the high here in Austin was 107 degrees. In late September! I hate this weather so much. That's why I want to move to the northeast. Maybe I'll find what I'm looking for there.

I took my Unit 4 test, but not before I muttered many a dirty word at a crappy computer. I did the work on my computer and burned it on a CD-RW. I don't have any floppy disks, because come on, who does? So I get to the lab and I prepare to load up my work when I discover something shocking. These lab computers, in the Electrical Engineering building, don't have CD drives. What the hell? Even the Spanish lab has CD drives. I hate EE.

Then I went to Spanish, where the prof decided to mention his love for Monica Bellucci. Then, in Spanish, he asked random people what celebrity they were in love with. Guess who got called on first! Me! So, because I didn't think of anyone right off the bat, I just gave up and said Monica Bellucci also. What made it so uncomfortable was that the two cute chics who sit in front of me turned around to watch me answer. Very awkward. But then I realized something.

Do I have a thing for any celebrities? I mean, is there one out there that just blows me away? I'm probably not remembering someone, but I can't think of an answer. Jessica Alba is the flavor of the week, although it is a good flavor. Jennifer Aniston is just a bit overrated. Angelina Jolie is too crazy.

Crap. Now I know.

Elisha Cuthbert. She was so awesome in "The Girl Next Door."

Who am I forgetting?

Either way, I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

{Added on around 1:12AM}

OMG, how could I forget!?

Eva Longoria.

Oh, and she has some tough competition. Elizabeth Hurley.

No comments: