Sunday, September 18

577

Well, this weekend has been interesting.

Let me start by saying that AXE is the best. Shower gel, body sprays, they are all awesome. There are plenty of products that promise the same effects, but only AXE is legit. 'Touch' and 'Phoenix' are definitely my favorites.

Also, Apple has some great people working the counter at their stores. I went to get my Shuffle fixed or replaced, whatever they could do, and the guy was real nice about the whole thing. If they would have had one in stock, he would have switched mine out with a new one. So awesome. But they didn't have one, so he filled out some online form and I can just send it to Apple directly.

I haven't had a soda since I left Dallas. That's going to be a month pretty soon.

I'm still working on my surprise. It might take me a bit longer than I expected.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, I don't have much to say. I guess I'm really tired. My eyes are doing weird things. Can't really focus.

No comments: