Tuesday, August 31

Spanish...

Today had started off really well. I didn't have to wake up until 8AM, and I arrived at the bus stop with enough time to spare.

Today in Spanish, we had to choose groups for some project. First, she wanted 6 people who know Powerpoint to write their name on the board. So I wrote mine on there. Then she had the rest of the class go up to the board and sign up under someone's name.

I didn't pay much attention, but when I looked up again, my group was already full. I checked out the names. I matched the faces to the names. Somehow, I managed to attract three cute chics to my group. And it's not like my name was the only one left (as some of you might assume). So I was thinking to myself, "You know, this project is going to be fun. Real fun. Yea..."

I go onto the course web site to address my group with information to contact me and to schedule meetings for the project. When I click the group name, I find that the three people assigned to me are not the same three people from the start.

I think my Spanish professor is trying to screw me out of good time.

But oh well. I sent an email to confirm the group I was in. I want to be sure there wasn't some typo. If there is, good. If not, I'll move on. But I hope I get my group...

No comments: