Monday, August 23

In your...

So yea. Ultimately, this was a great week. Parents came down, had a needle stuck into my hip. Had my good friend B come down. Played some basketball. Went to campus to scope out the new jail bait (not really jail bait...I'm positive they're 18 or older). Did some more adding and dropping for this coming semester.

Going to have a nice schedule. Spanish, Algorithms and Data Structures, Logic Sets and Functions, French Horn lessons, and hopefully Intro to Western Music. I love music classes here at UT. They definitely make me feel good.

Classes start on Wednesday, and hopefully since I didn't enjoy a ncie long break, I shouldn't have to adjust much if at all. Some days I'll have to be up there by 8, but I think I'll survive. I know I can survive.

Although, that does mean late-night posting and AIM conversations will probably cease to exist. By the which, there's that add me to aim link on the right. You can add me if I'm not there. I never IM first, so you don't have to worry about being bugged. I don't know. Just thought it's worth a mention.

Monday...."Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays."

No comments: