Tuesday, August 24

Yes indeed...

Deal was finalized according to The Dallas Morning News. Dampier is a Maverick. Good.

Going to sleep early today. Have to wake up at 6AM. But I'll be done before noon, so it's not too bad. Still haven't bought books, but I plan on doing that this weekend or so. Did get my instrument and I am on a list to get a locker for it.

I've been seeing some cute faces on campus. It's a good omen for sure. Chics saying hi and they don't even know me...or I don't know them. Today has been good to me.

So, I have a plan. I'm going to find some chic who lives in one of the dorms, and I'm going to hook up with her. Whenever the right progress is made, for those early mornings, I can just keep her company (eh, eh?) I like. Beh, I'm a nice guy....really. Who knows, she might even be really good for me and all of that fairy tale stuff.

Ok, really, I do believe that the first couple of weeks of class are great times to find a chic. But I do usually end up saying, "Oh, if I get a girl now, by the time Christmas comes I'll have to introduce her to my parents and blah blah blah..." So I doubt that will change this semester.

That's all I have for today.

1 comment:

dontcare@delete.com said...

Nice plan ... let me know how that works out. On the DL ... thx.