Tuesday, August 17

Idiots...

I'm taking a small break from analyzing basketball. If you don't have anything nice to say...

So yeah. I've been rather boring lately. I lay around and play games. Really, it's good though. This is my week and a half long summer vacation. I need to take full advantage of it. I'm worn out. I think I've already said that...

I think I'm going to go ahead and tell the chic how I feel. If she gets weird, I'll back off, permanently. If she gets weird, it means that the friendship wasn't "good and mature." And I'd rather have no friendship than an awkward one. I don't get attached quickly. I distance myself instantaneously when I need to.

Look man, when you turn 21, you'll have more fun than now. Don't ruin it by getting tied down early. It's nice to have someone to share it with, but it's better to be free and without restrictions. Enjoy yourself for now. This is your time.

As I told a friend recently, "It's OK to be selfish sometimes. If you go around helping everyone else, you'll break down." So I'm telling you. This is your time to be selfish. Abuse it.

Man, I hate the L-word. Well, I hate saying it. I like hearing it, though. Does that make me selfish?

No comments: