Thursday, August 12

Stupid math...

Test in 10 hours 45 minutes. Studying right now. Sort of. I'm taking a small break.

Making plans. Well, forming ideas of things I might want to do later. I'll need to consult with certain people first. But...it's time I follow my own advice and not someone else's.

It's actually funny. People come to me for advice rather frequently. They usually listen too. So for someone who is viewed as being very helpful, I can't even take my own advice. It's stupid. I've decided that if close friends can follow my advice, that my opinion is actually worthy to them, then I must be worthy of my own thoughts.

What I'm saying, is that if other people can take my advice, why can't I take my own?

So I've made some decisions. If I can follow through on these plans, I'll announce it. Otherwise, it will just be a failed plan. No harm done.

But anywho...back to studying...

No comments: