Tuesday, August 3

More info...

'Toine and Delk for Terry, Henderson, and a 1st round pick (from Philly). I expect that to be a high lottery pick. Dallas is making a kill with this deal.

I wouldn't rule out Jason Kidd yet. They have more pieces to play with. I don't know who they are looking at though. As is mentioned, Terry does have some SG tweaks on his game, but I feel we don't need the most legit point guard either. Dirk will have the ball about 30 - 40% of the time next season, so I'd look for his assist numbers to go up.

Not a terrible free throw shooter, 16 and 5.5 isn't bad either. I don't know if he'll be playing 35 minutes a game though. Eh, this is interesting really.

Also, this is perfect for 'Toine. Sending him to a crap team in his contract year is good for him. Look what it did for Stephen Jackson. Accepted a crap contract there and is now getting good money on a contender as a replacement to Great Reggie Miller. 'Toine will have a good year, but will never be paid like that again. I imagine he'll average 16, 10, and 5. Somewhere around there. Delk....eh. Henderson is in his final year, so he and Laettner can share hotel rooms. They shouldn't unpack either.

No comments: