Monday, August 9

Sucks to be me...

It freaks me out really. I realized earlier today that I only have 10 days before I go under. I'm not scared. I'm just worried. But then again, all I ever do is worry...

I'm sure everything will play out just right. If I was meant to be permanently affected by something...it would have been years ago. Summer of 2000 to be exact.

Other people would have flashbacks. They would suffer relapses and ultimately succumb to psychiatric help. Not me. I'm mentally strong. I'm not saying I'm really smart or really desensitized, just strong.

So either way, nothing new really been going on. Nothing sports related for me to report. Well, at least nothing interesting to me. Football has started up...which means...

Baseball is on its way out until October! Yes!

Oh man, you have no idea how much I hate baseball. Well, I guess I don't hate it, I can only watch it for half an inning. You see, baseball is fun when you're drinking. And you know my case...so baseball isn't fun for me.

Classes end on Friday. Have one assignment due, and then a test. If I do well on the test, I'll be happy for a while. Unfortunately, I only get about two weeks to relax. Stupid fall semester.

Just for the record, I dislike the following groups of people:

Feminists
Tree-huggers
Hippies
Drunk people on public transportation vehicles
Fat ugly people that sit next to me on the bus
People yelling out verses of the Bible on campus
Protesters

Hope I didn't offend anybody...

In the next issue, FBombAndy will discuss why he hates those categories of people...

No comments: