Wednesday, May 5

Today...?

Hmm...what happened today? I've been so out of it, I can't remember anything really.

Played ball this afternoon. Went well for the most part. I was real off today. Still, no losses for my team, and that's always good. Think I'm really developing my creativity with plays. I like to do a ton of dribble penetration and kick outs. Roomie and I ran a good pick and roll.

What sucked is that we got stuck on the courts with direct sunlight for the first two games. After we were done, we went to the cafeteria downstairs to get ICEEs. Yea, not a good mix. So since 8 or so, I've been feeling horrible. Terrible. But oh well. Bro said he might call tomorrow, which means he might want to play tomorrow. That's fine. I'm always up for basketball.

At the end of the last game, I was the only one left shooting around. I offered to play another. No one else wanted to. See, that's the thing right there. I'll get injured, I'll start feeling sick, but I'll still want to play through. I always want to keep playing. It takes a ton to make me stop.

Woo-hoo. Friends finale. Alright already!

Homework tomorrow morning, then class, then who knows. Maybe ball. Maybe a nap. I doubt I'll take a nap. I hate taking naps. Most everyone disagrees with me, but naps are for sick and/or old people. I'm not sick. I'm not old. No naps for me.

I don't have much tonight. Anyone have some topics that need discussing?

No comments: