Thursday, May 13

Tests and tests and tests....

So, I think I did well on that last final. I probably made an A or B, which should give me a B in the class. I'm happy enough with a B, especially in history. I hate history more than any other subject.

Tonight, in about an hour and a half, I get to go take my CS final. I should do fine. I learned what I needed to, and I think I have everything else down. Friday is empty for me, but I'm going to be doing some heavy studying for the two finals on Saturday. The two this weekend are PSY 301 and Government. Really sucks. I need to do good on both. I have a bit of room for error for psychology, but government is going to require everything from me. Monday is matrices, so all day Sunday I'll be studying for that. Then I'm done and I'm going to party.

They're showing the old McDonald High School thingfrom 95. Vince Carter just tore up the slam dunk competition. It's nice to watch old footage of good players. Well, I find it nice. I wish we got ESPN Classic in the dorms.

Well, gonna eat some dinner, maybe take a small nap, and then head to the test. I didn't get to do my usual routine of playing basketball, taking a shower, eating dinner, and then going to the test because the weather really sucks. Could have gone to the gym, but it's usually too full for me to just shoot around. Eh, I've got a mini-hoop and ball here in the room, so I'll just mess with that.

Saw footage of the PSP and the DS. Amazing. Technology, especially video game technology, has come a long way from the ol' 8-bit crap and prior. But neither of those systems will be out this year. I like my games. I combine a good mixture of video games and outdoor basketball, so it's ok. I'm not obese, and I'm not allergic to sunlight.

By the which, Cowboys released Troy Ham-bone. Good thing.

No comments: