Friday, May 7

Games...

Had some good basketball this afternoon. Well, sort of. My roomie won the first game of 25 between him, M, and I. I tied him up at 23, but he threw a 27 foot lob and banked it in. Pure luck, but oh well, it counts. The second game was a massacre. I was so pissed about losing (more about him winning) that I let loose and just torched the both of them. Driving, 3's, it was all going well. There were at least 5 shots I hit that made them both go, "Oh, wow." Guess I'll have to start getting in that zone more often. I do play better when I'm a bit mad. In the process though, I took a knee to the ribs, which knocked the wind out of me, and I took a basketball and shoulder to the face. The knee hurt more. It actually caused me to sit down and regain my breath.

Did watch the Pistons-Nets game. Pistons have this one in the bag. Nets had a sizable lead in the second quarter, and by the end of the third they had lost it all. Ridiculous.

This is the relaxation weekend. Next weekend I have three finals, plus the one before and the one after. It's gonna suck.

Still, I've got nothing. I'll keep searching.

No comments: