Monday, May 10

Big game, home-town, deal...

Watching this Sac-Wolves game. Unbelievable. I really didn't think they would tie it up. But Peja is the Mad Man. Crazy shooting.

Sat around, got me some movies. Also looking for 6 gigs of my hard drive. I'm using about 50, but I can only account for 44. It's weird. Yes, I checked all of the hidden stuff. I know what I'm doing. Something mysterious, I guess.

Oh man, KG was just pushed over and the refs called traveling. If the Wolves lose, I'll be pissed about that officiating. Well, I took a break there, and the Wolves won. KG took the GW shot, Peja didn't get his balance for Sac's last shot. I feel bad for Peja, but them's the breaks. Even the Mad Man has to miss.

Talking about the ol' high school and the ol' home town. Reminded of why I say Dallas is my home town and not the real place.

In order of who I'd rather see win the title now...

Minnesota, Detroit, Sacramento, Lakers.

I don't want the Duncans winning, and I don't care much for New Jersey. I'd much rather see KG get his big trophy. I like Detroit because of the Wallace duo. Sac is next because they would prove offense can go all the way. Lakers just because.

If Orlando gets the 1st pick, Walker for the 1st pick and Grant Hill. Supposed to be a big rumor floating around according to ESPN. Interesting...

By the which, my TV schedule just expanded to an hour and a half. Around the Horn at 4pm, Pardon the Interruption at 4:30, and now I, Max at 5. Kellerman left ESPN and ATH back at the end of January, and he's now with Fox Sports. Has his own show, and it's kinda funny. Great stuff for my afternoon.

No comments: