Thursday, May 13

Good lor, two tests...

So yea, that Lakers game was killer good at the end. Two great shots, and the protest doesn't matter. Even if the Spurs do argue the clock didn't start right away, I saw something that makes it an insufficient argument.

Let's say they were off by a tenth of a second in starting the clock. Well, if you look at the clock when Duncan's shot went down, the clock ran an extra two-tenths of a second long. So really, the Lakers should have had .6 or at least .5 seconds. The Spurs can cram it up their A-holes.
(Just watched the replay again. Looks like there should have been .7 or .8 seconds.)
(Wait, they shouldn't be upset, because it shouldn't come down to the last shot if you're a true championship team.)

I feel very confident that I did well on my CS final. All of the programming section went smooth, and that's 75% of the total grade. I might have missed one or two questions on the analysis section, but each question was worth 2 points. I know for sure I passed the test, so that means I either made a B or an A in the class. Better be an A, because I like those.

Guys wasting their lives for a chic they have no chance with? (As in, the chic has said "no" already.) It should never happen. Unfortunately, some losers out there do it.

So yea, I'm really tired, and I've got nothing right now. I'll be posting my list soon though.

No comments: