Friday, May 7

Hmm...

I don't know.

Have you ever had that feeling where you wanted to tell a friend, "It's just not working anymore" or something like that?

And I have this feeling, as though something is missing. I don't know what I'm missing. I can't think of anything I want right now. It might have something to do with the fact that I have the dorm to myself for the weekend. It's quiet, and I'm alone. Two things I really appreciate. But I can't right now. Something just feels weird.

But yea, there's people I just want to break up with, even though we aren't an item or 'together.' I just want to end it, the caring and what-not.

It must be getting near that time when I sort out my friends and keep the 'active' ones. By 'active' I mean the ones I regularly talk to. Not the ones I listen to, the ones I actually talk to.

If there's anything I hate, it's being reminded of certain things in the past. Anywhere from 14 years ago to 2 years ago. Hmm...2 years ago I was getting ready to graduate from high school. Good times...good times...

There are some writings of mine possibly still floating around out there. Wish I had them back. Just because...

Wait. I know what I need now. But if I asked for it, it would defeat the whole purpose. I had better just sit and wait...

No comments: