Monday, May 3

Ball game...

Did play ball this afternoon. I'm not much for team games. But I got talked into it. Roomie and his friend K against his friend M and me. They won the first two. We won the last one. It took a while for me to adjust to M becuase I don't know what he likes to do yet. I prefer to spot up at the 3 and bail the other out if necessary. I make cuts every now and then, and I roll on every pick. I'm still not sure what he likes to do. But I played like a point most of the time. I deferred my shots to him as well. The last game we just got hot with our shots, and a couple of 3s by me put us ahead for good. He got the game point which gave me the game assist (I guess.) I went for a reverse, got my own rebound, drove back and kicked out to him. Overall, I don't like losing. Shouldn't have lost. But the next time I play, we'll do much better. I had some sweet passes, and I ran some sweet impromptu plays. At one point, I told him "Drive left! Your left!" He did, roomie doubled down like I thought, found a good spot and he found me. 3-pointer falls. They stood there and looked at each other. I gave my compliments. Beh, I wish I could write a play-by-play, but I don't remember enough. Still, losing 2 of 3 ain't good enough for me.

No comments: