Thursday, May 6

Dream killer...

I'm reading some other blogs, and I laugh when people say they're writing something, and they either have 60 pages, or 10000 words. One thing I was working on in high school comes out to about 130 pages, all handwritten. Then you add on whatever I've written in this blog as well as the old one. I'm sure if I printed it all out, it'd be somewhere around 220 pages or so. The problem is that I'm so boring it would be hard for me to find a wide audience. Very few people have read my earlier project (the one person I do remember reading it only read 30 pages, 'cause that's all I had.) When I hit 500 pages, and when I really get interesting, I'll see what I can do.

Speaking of which, I killed an old man in my dream last night. Some drunk bum, real old with the white hair and everything. He asked for change, I didn't have any, he grabbed my arm and threatened me. Next thing I know, we're in a forest. I punched him in the face and he fell down. I grabbed a sharp stick off the ground and stabbed him in the back. He squirmed a bit, and then died. I have no idea why I dreamt this, but it was quite something. Not only have I been killed in my dreams, I've now killed in my dreams. What's up with that?

Yes, I did watch the Friends finale. It's done. I barely watched the show in the past. In fact, I criticized my roomie when I caught him watching it before (the hypocrite, because today he was like "Oh, I'm not watching that.") Everything was pretty much predictable, and at least now I don't have to hear excuses about why people can't go out on thursday nights.

Don't know what's up with tomorrow yet. I do know there's no PSY 301 at 2pm. So that means I have three classes, but I only go to two, so oh well. 10 and 1. Not too bad. But then finals preparations have to start. That means I have to buckle down in my dorm and actually study. Woo-hoo.

I don't have much tonight. Not a ton of people online right now, and I don't have any new ideas. Just waiting...

(By the which, don't know when I'll get another post in. Depends on what happens tomorrow night. Might stay the weekend at my bro's. This is my last couple of days to really relax. Sunday is when I will start studying really hard. Wednesday is my first final, so I don't know how often I'll post during that. Beh. Either way...)

No comments: